A facility management course focuses on establishing responsibilities for managing key activities on proactive basis. Ensuring the safety and security of the organization assets are well maintained and operated based on the highest international standards.
Professional FM functions has the objective to coordinate demand and supply of facilities and services within public and private organization.
FM is the practice of coordinating the physical workplace with the people and work of the organization. It integrates the principles of business administration, architect and the behavioral and engineering sciences. Having a professional facilities management resources to provide strategic direction and stewardship is critical to getting results, lowering costs and minimizing risk and loss of properties and lives.
What will I learn?
- Who is a facility manager and his/her role in any organization
- Importance of FM in the workplace
- Government rules associated with FM
- How to start a career as a FM
- Service management
- Workplace layout & design
- Policies and audit functions
- Environmental responsibilities
- People management
- Risk assessment and compliance
Please kindly fill out the form to register for free. Once you are done, please do download the brochure